Tender for Provision of IT Equipment for Ministry of NHSR&C, Islamabad
- Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination, Islamabad (M/o NHSR&C) invites sealed bids from reputed firms/suppliers/distributer having minimum five (05) years' experience of similar works/assignments and registered with FBR for turnkey solution for supply of IT equipment and up-gradation of ICT infrastructure for its project titled "Enhancement of ICT infrastructure of M/o NHS, R&C" at 3rd Floor, Pak Secretariat, Kohsar Block, Islamabad.
- All the firms / bidders should submit proposals as per 36 (b) of PPRA rules (Single Stage Two Envelope procedure).
- The tender documents containing detailed information, terms and conditions etc. can be obtained (Free of Cost) from the office of the undersigned during office hours.
- 02% of the bid will be deposited as bid Security in shape of pay order in favor of DDO for the project titled "Enhancement of ICT infrastructure of M/o NHS, R&C", Islamabad which in case of unsuccessful tenders will be released / returned within a fortnight and in case of successful bidders after satisfactory completion of work.
- The Financial Bid of only those bidders will be considered who will be technically qualified as defined in the bidding documents. The weightage of Technical bid will be 60% and Financial Bid will be 40%.
- Affidavit on judicial stamp paper duly attested by Oath Commissioner to the effect that: -
. Firm/ vender has neither been blacklisted by any agency nor is involved in any subversive activities.
. Firm/ vender is/was not involved in any litigation/ arbitration and no work as rescinded in the past.
- The sealed bids /proposals will be received latest by 15th May, 2020 at 10:30 AM and Technical Proposals will be opened on the same day at 11:00 AM in the office of Joint Secretary (Admn) in the presence of available bidders or their representatives. Financial bidders will be opened within a week time after evaluation of technical bids.
- Ministry of NHS, R&C reserves the right to accept /cancel/reject any or all proposals, as per Rule 33 of PPR 2004.
3rd Floor, Pak Secretariat, Kohsar Block,
Islamabad. Phone # 9245620