The Ministry of National Regulations and Services was established in April, 2012. Later on the scope of work of the ministry was expanded and its nomenclature was also changed to Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination.
- Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination is committed for helping the people of Pakistan to maintain and improve their health and to make our population among the healthier in the region.
Our vision is the provision of a health system that:
• Provides efficient, equitable, accessible & affordable health services with the objective to support people and communities to improve their health status.
• National and International Coordination in the field of Public Health
• Oversight for regulatory bodies in health sector
• Population welfare coordination
• Enforcement of Drugs Laws and Regulations
• Coordination of all preventive programs, funded by GAVI/GFATM